Contingent Labor, Service Delivery Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and you will accomplish great things. We have an opportunity for a human resources professional to join our Talent Mobility Contingent Labor team. Based in Santa Clara Valley (SCV), you will act as a contingent labor Subject Matter Expert (SME) partnering with HR, Recruiting, the Business and other partners, to advise and support contingent labor plans and strategies. This role will support Apple’s contingent staffing program globally.
- Contingent labor Subject Matter Expert (SME) and program management experience
- Shown ability to build contingent labor recruitment strategies and sustainable processes for the vendor to execute on
- Vendor management of both MSP and staffing vendors, as well as VMS technology or other ATS platforms
- Extensive recruiting experience in the contingent labor space
- Experiences in handling deep partnerships with procurement for scalable global and business specific solves around contingent workforce needs
- Experience running the deployment of contingent workers for small, medium and large scale, short to mid term, business needs / initiatives
- Experience in global compliance, process improvement and vendor management for contingent workers
- Strong reporting and analytics skills
- Successful track record building rapport with all levels of clients and partners (HR, Recruiting, Business leaders, Finance, Legal, etc.)
- Ability to approach matters with an innovative lens that strategically supports business development and growth while maintaining compliance
- Global program roll out / implementation experience a significant advantage
- Provide SME level support and advise on related issues with experience in adapting to the cultural variations of doing business globally
- Competency in core professional skills including: attention to detail, responsiveness, follow-though, flexibility, and handling confidential information appropriately and professionally
- Shown ability to effectively organize, prioritize, and handle multiple assignments at a time
- Strong business presentation skills
We are looking for a dedicated, resourceful and driven professional with recruiting experience to join the Talent Mobility team. You will handle the contingent labor program operations (5+ Vendor on Premise programs and the Vendor Neutral program), driving reduction in time-to-fill and attrition; as well as seeking continuous improvement and efficiencies for the program. We are looking for an energetic, innovative individual recognized for strong social communication and analytical skills, who will thrive in a fast paced and vibrant environment. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS ROLE INCLUDE: Program Management: As the Service Delivery Manager, you will be the main point of contact for quality and consistency across the program, ensuring the program produces top quality results and that business operations are never put in jeopardy. You will serve as a project manager to all Apple initiatives that require contingent resources; and will play an integral role in vendor selection and rationalization for new providers in the program. You will keep a tap on the market and advise on market conditions and trends that could impact / enhance program performance; as well as analyze the talent market and make recommendations. Communication: Ability to exchange information and present ideas, report facts and other information in a strategic, clear and concise manner by ensuring comms that are broad based and/or smaller in nature depending on the various circumstances. Management of the day to day relationship with the MSP and other vendors as needed, to ensure delivery of service to Apple’s exacting standards by holding vendor(s) accountable through vendor trainings, SBRs, etc. Strategic Partner: Understanding business line nuances in order to partner with business leaders and advising on how to best source and deploy contingent resources, building contingent labor recruitment strategies and sustainable processes, while keeping a compliance lens always in mind, as well as understanding the business needs, cost considerations and so on. Internal and External Relationship Management: Develop, cultivate and grow professional and consultative relationships at all levels and across all functions.
Education & Experience
Minimum of BA/BS or equivalent is required 5+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE EOE Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.