Apple Pay Growth Marketing Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. We're growing and urge you to apply. We believe the role would place you in a highly- energized environment with some of the most talented creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team. The Apple Pay marketing team is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to develop and drive innovative marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for executing projects from concept through delivery, in collaboration with a cross-functional team. You are passionate about creating programs that highlight the ease and simplicity of Apple Pay for consumers. This is an opportunity to work cross-functionally across Apple to deliver an amazing experience to millions of consumers. You have a deep passion and understanding for our brand, our vision and objectives, and the customer experience. This is a role that has incredible development potential to expand and progress.
- You have experience in integrated, multi-channel, consumer marketing acquisition marketing programs.
- You are a self-starter with excellent creative and critical thinking abilities.
- You are results-minded with experience driving results and phenomenal customer experiences.
- You have a digital mindset and experience working on digital products and marketing.
- You have a track record of delivering strong results and innovation.
- You have strong attention to detail and ability to deliver projects, priorities, schedules, and deliverables.
- You are willing to roll up your sleeves and tackle whatever task is necessary.
- You are effective at building and cultivating interpersonal relationships.
- You are adept and comfortable at adapting to changing environments.
- You have excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly and concisely across multiple audiences and partners. You are savvy at explaining analytical outcomes and technical roadblocks in business terms.
- You have a passion for Apple products and services and have a deep familiarity with the Apple ecosystem of services and hardware (Mac OS X, iOS, Apple Music, iTunes, App Store, iBooks, Podcasts, iTunes U, Trailers, Apple TV, etc.)
- You are flexible and versatile in nature, able to tackle challenges while maintaining and even keep and sense of humor.
The Apple Pay marketing team is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to develop and drive innovative marketing programs and campaigns. You will be responsible for executing projects from concept through delivery, in collaboration with a cross-functional team.
Education & Experience
MBA preferred. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.