AppleCare Online Readiness Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have invented and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big. The AppleCare Online Support organization services more than 3 billion customers per year across a broad range of online platforms. The organization is responsible for all support and service of digital content, web assets, customer tools and apps, communities, analytics, SEO and social media. We are the highest volume post sales support function in Apple and carry out to the highest standard of quality and innovation on behalf of our customers worldwide. A successful Readiness Program Manager will have broad visibility into and responsibility for ensuring a well-coordinated New Product Introduction (NPI) from every aspect of AppleCare Online. You will also lead post-launch / on-going digital insight from social media, communities, SEO and the associated response actions in support of a sustaining quality feedback loop. Your role partners with cross-functional teams to identify and influence the implementation of opportunities to continuously improve NPI support.
- You will have a minimum of 3+ years work experience as a project/program manager in any of the following areas: NPI, customer support or product development.
- Experience with digital projects is a plus.
- Validated ability to combine data driven analytical thinking with business sense to effectively provide context specific insights to Engineering or Marketing partners
- Cross-functional team leadership of co-located or remote team members
- Ability to influence and partner with multiple teams across Apple of varying expertise and seniority
- Real passion for customer satisfaction and continuous improvement
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to travel 20% annually as needed
In this role, your key responsibilities include: - Be the primary representative for cross-functional updates on status, strategy and issue resolution - Ensure all aspects of AppleCare product launches are delivered in a timely and quality manner - Synthesize digital data to quantify impact and provide insight on top issues or Marketing feature requests to influence product quality in partnership with AppleCare SW and HW Readiness and Response Engineering - Collaborate with internal teams and external AppleCare Online partners such as Contact Center, Marketing, Retail/AOS, Field Service, and in-region teams to identify, influence and implement NPI opportunities - Present comprehensive updates on pre-launch status and/or post-launch performance to the senior levels of management, internal or external
Education & Experience
- BS or MS degree in business or engineering, MBA preferred. Equivalent experience is acceptable.