Order Support Specialist
Austin, Texas, United States
At Apple, we believe that hard work, a fun environment, creativity and innovation fuel the ultimate customer experience. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage and inspire – and that by focusing on the smallest of details, we can make big impacts with our customers. Building this environment starts with you! The Order Support Specialist has a wide range of responsibilities focused on fulfilling customer expectations and/or notifying them of changes, alerting manager to any slowdowns in delivering customer service, and improving the overall customer service experience. This role is located onsite in Austin, Texas.
- Normally requires 1 year of experience in the Online Store support environment with a strong working knowledge of business processes, policies, and procedures
- A passion for customer service
- Resourcefulness and flexibility
- Strong organizational skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced judgment and problem solving skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under deadline pressure
- Extraordinary follow through and organizational ability
- In-depth knowledge of Online Store policies and procedures
As an Order Administration Order Support Specialist, you will work under aggressive time commitments to handle complex support issues and ensure first call resolution and customer satisfaction for Apple's demanding customers. You will ensure that customer issues escalated to work lists are responded to within one working day, develop creative solutions to complex customer problems, identifies and escalates emerging customer issues and submit feedback on the customer-handling process. You will also finds opportunities for operational improvements and suggests service improvement strategies/tactics. The role may also include processing incoming requests from customers for changes in shipment disbursement: package re-routes, address corrects, hold for pickup or return to sender.
Education & Experience
BA/BS preferred, or equivalent experience