Account Executive, Federal Health and Civilian Agencies
Washington DC, District of Columbia, United States
Sales and Business Development
Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to help enterprise businesses transform the way people work. To realize this goal, we gain deep understandings of the businesses we manage—at all levels from tactical to strategic. We build a vision that can inspire customers to transform using Apple products. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to craft plans for solutions and new use cases, and then help drive execution of the solution.
- No matter the audience, you are an expert at presenting. And, you’re cool under pressure.
- You make the complex simple and you command an audience by bringing them along for the journey.
- You empower others to learn, to be curious and ultimately, share your passion for the Apple story. When challenged with complex questions, you share your deep knowledge of how our hardware, software and services integrate.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business.
- You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day.
- You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- Customer, partner and team relationships
- You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns.
- You obsess over how they experience our products and services.
- You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple.
- You’re a go to person with leadership, and are trusted and comfortable in tough situations.
- You can settle disputes, negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise.
- You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success.
- You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike.
- To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- You know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities - but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback.
- You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization.
- When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when.
- People know you’re a real teammate and you know what it takes to win.
- You understand deeply how to navigate the Federal Government procurement processes.
- You know how to build and develop important partner relationships from contracting to mission program managers to senior level champions.
- Strategy, solutions and results Apple and third party solutions solve complex business problems in simple and innovative ways.
- You create competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future.
- You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is.
- By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth. You strive for excellence in everything you do.
- Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy.
- You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- You seize every opportunity and encourage others to reach their goals along the way.
- You have consultative selling experience bringing business transformation solutions to the US Federal Government, preferably large civilian agencies.
- In your experience, you’ve balanced delivering on short-term goals, while creating sustainable value for customers, and demand for the future.
- Or you bring 8-12 years of experience as an Account Executive for Federal Health accounts, i.e. the VA, MHS/DHA, HHS, FDA, CMS, CDC.
We advise on business transformation solutions with our partners in the Industry for Apple’s Federal Health Accounts. We develop account plans aligned with our customers’ strategies, assess their progress and guide them on the journey of transformation to mobility, while growing and expanding adoption of the Apple ecosystem. We effectively execute on plans by cross-functionally partnering with Inside Sales, Systems Engineers, reseller and strategic partners, and then we create demand generation activities, identify new opportunities, accurately forecast, and coordinate fulfillment logistics.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.