RFHW Lead Full Stack Developer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
As a RFHW Full Stack Developer you develop internal infrastructure and front-ends to support the RFHW Design engineers. You work as an integral part of the wireless hardware design team in order to maximize the productivity of the group by streamlining the data collection and analysis process. We are a rapidly growing team where leadership opportunities exist for strong performers. We work in a Hardware Design Organization, so you will gain a rare hands-on and product-level application of their skills that is rarely found.
- You are strong with OOO programming languages like C or Python
- Full-stack development principles including web development and database architecture
- Proficient with modern web development languages such as JS, PHP, Ruby on Rails
- Proficiency with code revisioning systems like Git
- You have working knowledge of RF test equipment including spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, and communication analyzers
- Knowledge of: GPIB, RS232, and Modbus protocols, Objective-C and XCode, Python would be great.
- Much desired is your knowledge of CI and Regression automation systems such as Jenkins and Buildbot
- Your verbal and written communication skills are excellent, comfortable working in a fast paced, challenging, and dynamic team environment.
Some of the key tasks the candidate will perform on a weekly basis include: Design and Develop OOO and Web-based RF Automation Frameworks Actively participate in collaborative code and architecture reviews Work with internal ‘customers’ to define requirements and solicit feedback on new feature developments Present development plans and path to closure regularly to peers and management We work with cross-functional Firmware, Driver and Hardware teams to debug issues surfaced during automated testing In this role you engage with external vendors to define and understand new automation solutions We work side-by-side with RF Design engineers to create accurate and efficient algorithms for new RF-based technologies
Education & Experience
BSEE or equivalent degree