Wireless Systems Engineering Program Manager (EPM)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Wireless EPM team is looking for a bright, motivated and enthusiastic individual to be a part of Apple’s new product introduction process for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac and more, from prototype to mass production.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant industry experience in the RF/wireless communications industry and/or hardware technology company
- Product development experience including HW manufacturing and test
- Strong technical background in electrical engineering
- RF test and/or RF design experience
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience setting up project schedules and work breakdown structures.
- A working understanding of high volume manufacturing process
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally.
Wireless System EPMs must be excellent communicators and ready to work cross-functionally with multiple internal and external teams during pre-production build events and communicate program status to executives. In addition they drive day-to day program activities to meet overall program objectives. A successful candidate must be self motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities. They understand and deal well with rapid development cycles, remains flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty
Education & Experience
BSEE/M EE degree or equivalent.