R&D Recruiter University Relations Contractor
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Find and attract the best talent to one of the world's most innovative and creative companies. Apple is looking for a committed recruiting professional. In this role, you will partner with our Hardware and Software functions to hire for their internship needs. You will be responsible for finding the best university talent to join our team.
- Experienced in all aspects of university recruiting including, but not limited to: sourcing, networking, screening, assessing, managing relationships with hiring teams and business partners, offer negotiation
- Demonstrable track record of successful university recruiting and filling a high volume of requisitions
- Skilled in working with senior academic and business leaders, supporting and guiding them through the intern hiring process.
- Proven project management skills and comfort with providing timely and clear reporting of progress, data and roadblocks
- Real passion for innovation shown through creative recruiting strategies and continuous process improvement
- 5+ years working in university recruiting, corporate recruiting, a related HR function or university setting
Authoritatively lead the university recruiting full cycle hiring process Partner with recruiting peers to develop a holistic recruiting strategy on university campuses Know your universities - develop positive relationships with faculty, staff, and student organizations to build a customized approach to recruiting Know your clients - partner with business leaders to assess their recruiting needs and anticipate future needs Know your market - have a pulse on the trends in the university space and modify your hiring strategy to best take advantage Work consistently to ensure a phenomenal candidate experience from first-touch to post-internship Navigate and overcome any roadblocks in the hiring process through effective use of time and resources Track and analyze recruiting metrics Ability to travel in the US ~20% This is a contract role - 4-6 months, possibly more
Education & Experience
Minimum BS/BA or equivalent