Wifi QA Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Sensing and Connectivity team in driving the innovation and delivering seamless wireless connectivity and the best user experience which surprises and delights our customers. Our team works on Apple eco-system of devices that delivers upmost quality of wireless connectivity. If you are motivated, highly technical and passionate about WiFi and Networking technologies, possess excellent problem solving and coding skills, this team can be your destination.
- 2+ years of experience in 802.11 protocols
- 2+ years of experience in SQA methodologies and practices
- Experience in developing test strategies and executing it with automation or manual
- Experience with scripting and automation - python preferred
- Experience with developing automation tools and framework is an advantage
- Open to entry level engineers with wireless background and scripting experience or with internship experience in WiFi QA
You can join a dynamic quality assurance team, responsible for testing interoperability of all Apple products with WiFi routers and access points from vendors around the world.You will be delivering flawless WiFi connectivity for a magical user experience to our customers. WiFi Interoperability QA team works on state of the art Wireless Technologies and making sure that Apple Products are compatible. Job responsibilities include crafting of test strategies using various test methodologies, building test setups, automating test framework and test plans to ensure the best quality in WiFi connectivity for exciting product line.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience required.
- - Proven ability to own complete functional area of an application or product
- - Familiarity with SQA methodologies