WWPM - B2B Market Research Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Are you analytics savvy and an expert in using secondary research? Do you love triangulating disparate data sources and translating data into actionable insights while linking it to business issues? If so, read on to learn how we can benefit from your experience. Apple’s WW Product Marketing team is looking for a leader with vision in market Research to support the insights needs of our key B2B verticals. This position is responsible for analyzing proprietary customer surveys and secondary data to develop insights to support business decisions. Key success factors in this role are vertical expertise, B2B research methodologies, and secondary research knowledge.
- 7+ years of demonstrated success in B2B customer insights in a consumer technology / consumer products company or market research firm, preferably in a global role
- Highly analytical, intellectually curious with proven track record in quantitative and qualitative survey analysis
- Extremely strong communication, visualization and articulation skills to deliver meaningful insights to craft business decisions
- Ability to expertly lead and implement quick-turnaround, high volume of projects
- Works well in a fast-paced, dynamic, matrixed environment
- A self-starter who is dedicated and demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities
- You have passion for analyzing B2B research and solid writing and presentation skills - Expertise with application of a broad range of research techniques and methodologies - Our team partners with B2B Product Marketing and Sales to develop a research and analytics program that delivers compelling insights and provide thought leadership - Advanced analytical expertise and innovation to research projects, including recommending alternative approaches where appropriate
Education & Experience
We value your strong record of academic achievement. Bachelors degree required, preferably in statistics/mathematics/economics or market research / marketing analytics.