Business Development Partner Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
Come be a part of one of the fasting growing businesses at Apple. Apple’s Internet Software & Services team is seeking an experienced, thoughtful and entrepreneurial individual with a real passion for entertainment and media to help significantly grow its video services business. You will be supporting the team’s global efforts with a focus on supporting new partnership opportunities, negotiation of deal frameworks, and managing existing strategic partners. In collaboration with Apple’s engineering, marketing, and legal teams, you’ll develop solutions for some of the most complex partnership challenges. The role requires a highly motivated and experienced teammate with great attention to detail who is able to work with multiple internal and external teams to meet hard deadlines. We’re looking for a self-starter that can develop and manage relationships with partners around the world.
- Minimum 5-7 years of meaningful industry work experience with a deep understanding of video ecosystem
- Deep understanding of OTT, Pay TV, ISP, and carrier landscapes
- Strong business network at senior Executive levels
- Consistent record of successful negotiation with both 3rd parties and cross-functionally within a large business structure
- Passion, energy, and drive to develop and grow a business program globally
- Extraordinary business development and partnership management track record
- Strong command of business and financial modeling
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management capability with exceptional attention to detail
You would help lead business engagements and partnerships between Apple and external partners to deploy next-generation technologies and services. In this role you would be responsible for developing and executing the strategy and agreement frameworks necessary to finalize comprehensive deals in addition to advocating new feature requests to internal stakeholders. The position requires a keen understanding of complex commercial contracts, intellectual property and operations. You would lead research and commercial strategy development with internal teams and clearly and concisely present key findings and proposals to senior leaders. You would develop, negotiate, and execute strategic deals in conjunction with key internal stakeholders. You would collaborate across Apple organizations including engineering, legal, marketing, and others to ensure technical and business objectives are met.
Education & Experience
BA/BS required; MBA or equivalent degree preferred.
- The role involves significant local and international travel.