Product Marketing Manager, Apple Watch and Health
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. When you bring passion and dedication to your job, there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are currently seeking a dynamic, successful product marketing professional to join the Apple Watch and Health Product Marketing group with a focus on health. You will be part of a team responsible for defining new features that will help Apple as we continue our leadership in the wearable and smart watch categories. This includes working both inbound and outbound to drive the development, introduction, maintenance, and/or obsolescence of features and technologies. Dynamic, creative people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. We are looking for a passionate person to join this amazing team and if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
- Experience working closely with cross-functional teams from an in-bound marketing perspective.
- Requires strong oral and written communication skills, as well as shown success as a product spokesperson on a national or global level.
- Must have experience with press and media.
- Successful track record of formulating product messaging and creating outbound marketing.
- A self-starter who is dedicated and demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities.
- Experience and knowledge of consumer healthcare, wearable, smartwatch, fitness and health, portable and/or wireless products or operating systems are preferred.
- Requires international and domestic travel.
Work in a global cross-functional team with engineering, design, clinical, public relations, and marketing communications through the complete product development lifecycle. Evaluate new technologies and make recommendations to pursue in future products. Collect global customer, developer, and partner requirements for future product development. Manage tradeoffs involving features, schedule, line positioning, and lifecycle management. Discern new product development opportunities while contributing to the development of the overall Apple Watch and Health product line strategy. Possess expert knowledge of competitive and 3rd party products. Communicate and position the product in relation to other products and the competition. Define product positioning and key product messages. Work with marketing communications and PR on the development of product launch activities, press releases, and marketing materials. Travel the world as the ambassador for your product attending trade shows, customer visits, and press briefings. Closely follow emerging technology, consumer and societal trends and recommend how products will fit into those emerging trends.
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree, MS/MA/MBA preferred.
- Position based in Santa Clara Valley, California