Marketing Creative Producer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, we work every single day to build products that enrich people’s lives. Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and visionary content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Our technology and services power advertising in Apple News and Search Ads on the App Store. Our platforms are highly-performant, deployed at scale, and setting new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy. We're looking for a smart, self-motivated individual that's familiar with the creative workflow. Does this sound like you? Are you highly organized and can drive a production schedule from conception to final delivery? Can you collaborate closely with designers, copywriters, marketing managers, and external vendors across various regions? Are you comfortable with ambiguity and change, and able to focus on the smallest detail.
- Works effectively with designers, writers, marketing managers, and external creative agencies.
- Ability to drive a creative production schedule and help guide all respective parties towards timely delivery.
- Highly organized and drives to perfect efficiencies and streamline processes.
- Organizes information quickly and summarizes succinctly.
- Accommodating to rapid change.
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and prioritize various demands.
- Communicates effectively one-on-one and in large groups.
- Familiarity with digital technologies and is comfortable with the advertising/Marcom environment.
DESCRIPTION - Schedule development, maintenance,and communication of production status. - Support creative and marketing leads to track project progress. - Create and maintain system for organizing project files including briefs, schedules, reference materials, specifications, and legal requirements. - Maintain project deliverables tracker. - Schedule hand-offs and ensure delivery of appropriate assets to internal teams. - Oversee interaction between external agencies and respective internal leads. - Consistently evaluates workflow for efficiencies and identifies tools and opportunities for process improvement for the team.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree. The position requires a minimum of 4 years of experience in digital/creative project management, preferably at a design firm, ad agency, or in-house marketing communications or creative services department.