Sr. iOS Engineer-Apple Music
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Do you love music and are you ready to take on the responsibility of shipping great products under tight deadlines? Join our small but passionate and talented team that brought you Apple Music, and help us take it to the next level.
- Ability to write clear and high-performance code in Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Ability to solve complex technical problems
- Ability to analyze large features and implement practical solutions
- Ability to step into a large code base and make surgical fixes
- Deep understanding of a variety of CS concepts and QA practices
- Passion for quality and close attention to details
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies
Apple Music is looking for extraordinary software engineers to build the next generation of mobile applications. If you’re passionate about writing code, and want to work with world-class engineering teams that ship to millions of users, Apple Music is the place for you. You are a highly skilled developer who strives to deliver great products. You know development standard methodologies, are comfortable working in large code bases, can create tools and frameworks, and can balance multiple projects. Strong attention to detail and a good sense of humor are also welcomed!
Education & Experience
BS/MS EE/CS/CE or equivalent work experience