Final Cut Pro X Engineering Internship
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Video Applications group is looking for an enthusiastic software engineering intern with a real passion for building the tools that video editors use to create everything from mobile content to feature films. You will work with engineers and designers to develop the most intuitive professional video editing tools in the world.
- Experience with MacOS or iOS programming
- Competency in Objective-C, Swift, or C/C++
- Familiarity with content creation tools such as video or photo editing, music production, etc.
- Real passion for building refined user interaction and workflows
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work closely with others
This is an extraordinary opportunity to join the team responsible for Final Cut Pro X. Here, you will be challenged to find creative solutions to technical problems, gain experience working with large, complex systems, collaborate in a team environment, and communicate across a broad multi-disciplinary organization. Come join us to learn from and work with a top-tier team of engineering professionals on a signature macOS application!
Education & Experience
Pursuing a bachelors or masters degree in Computer Science, or equivalent. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.