Software Engineer - iCloud(San Francisco)
San Francisco, California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what we could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job, and there’s no telling what we could accomplish. Do you want to work on products that are used by millions of users every single day? Are you passionate about education? If so, we want you! Join Apple's iCloud team as a Software Engineer to design and build innovative services that will reach millions of students and teachers. Help build products that inspire and educate the next generation on a team based in San Francisco and working closely with Cupertino.
- Track record of shipping server-side web applications adhering to industry standard methodologies
- Experience with building and deploying RESTful APIs
- Experience with relational databases and key-value stores
- Experience with Java, C#, or similar object-oriented languages preferred
- Experience with Unix/Linux systems and cloud-based infrastructure and platform services
- Experience deploying software in mixed language and mixed platform environments
- Experience with informational retrieval, data extraction, and analytics preferred
- Ability to express ideas clearly within the team and across other groups
- Experience with Student Information Systems and/or data analytics is a plus
In addition to using technical knowledge to drive features and improvements, you thrive on dynamic requirements, and have excellent interpersonal skills. Success depends on working with multi-functional teams, internal and external to Apple. Responsibilities: Crafting and maintaining data integrations with third-party services. Analyzing data and providing customer-facing insights. Working with customers, third-party developers and multi-functional staff to define requirements and deliver features. Addressing tangible, customer-facing issues on a tight schedule. Maintaining an intense focus on secure and polished software. Participate in the continual improvement of engineering tools and processes.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.