Software Engineer/Product Quality Engineer - Apple TV
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- Test Case Development
- Feature Set/NUDD
- Application test content engineer
- Test overlays
- Knowledge of Ground Hog system
- Content Server Development
- Conduit into WTG AppleCare Teams, while interfacing Core OS/iOS teams.
- First off testing / Software bug tracking
- Exceptional ability to build relationships
- Data-driven and results-oriented approach to problem solving
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- 5+ years of industry experience in manufacturing or development of electronics
- Experience working with high volume international manufacturers and traveling to manufacturing sites
- BS or MS degree in Engineering
- Ability to travel internationally 40%.
Join the dynamic Product Quality Engineering team. You will partner closely with the Engineering, Program Management and Operations teams throughout the product life cycle to enable success. • Ensure product quality readiness for all phases of the introduction cycle, including driving contract manufacturer preparation for pre-production builds • Own and drive key quality metrics • Provide regular VP level communication of program quality • Generate Product Quality Plan (PQP) • Drive Final Quality Assurance (FQA) development, documentation, optimization & execution during new product development • Work with cross-functional teams to drive FQA issues to resolution • Lead quality escalations during mass production bring up • Support and attend development builds as required
Education & Experience
Bachelors in Engineering, Masters or MBA are considered a plus.