Sales Training Instructor - Search Ads
San Francisco, California, United States
Apple is seeking an experienced Trainer to support the San Francisco based Search Ads sales team. This individual has a passion for developing world-class sales and account management teams. The ideal candidate has expertise in adult learning principles, interactive training, learner management and training assessment. A successful candidate will have strong communication and inter-personal skills, be highly organized, team oriented, and will have an ability to work independently to meet timelines and business objectives. You will have a proven track record of creating and delivering world class training programs with interactive exercises to advance the learners experience.
- 3 years sales training experience in B2B, tech or other knowledge intensive field
- Experience delivering sales training curriculum for technically dense products in a concise, consumable and actionable manner.
- Experience leading front of the room trainings and delivering curriculum across sales and account management teams
- An organized, methodical personality and excellent communication skills are crucial
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Work closely with Search Ads training team to define and execute in-person training curriculum for all new hires on Search Ads team. - Deliver ongoing training for effective usage of reporting systems, consultative sales skills and vertical insights to increase client performance and engagement. - Help develop reference collateral and learning tools to support ongoing training plans. - Deliver product training to external partners and clients. - Support new product launches with training to help drive client adoption. - Conduct training sessions to advance both technical and client engagement excellence.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in the mobile app space, search and/or performance marketing along with start-up experience is preferred