Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We lead all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of extraordinary communications. The Advertising team at Apple provides oversight on Apple’s advertising activities worldwide. We are the essential bridge between the Marcom department and Apple’s advertising agency, Media Arts Lab (MAL) and liaises with many different groups including: Finance, Legal, Product Marketing, Partner Marketing, Partner Communications, iTunes, Developer Relations, Online Store, Retail and Education. We also maintain strong relationships with partners around the world at Apple’s and MAL’s international offices The Advertising Producer is responsible for overseeing the creative development and production process to ensure quality, accuracy and internal communication of all advertising initiatives.
- Validated ability to actively establish rapport, credibility and influence, and get results throughout a highly matrix’d organization.
- You have expertise in developing advertising strategy that encompasses a range of messaging vehicles.
- You have expertise in managing the creative development and production process across a variety of communications vehicles.
- You have superlative written and verbal skills as well as strong presentation skills —Must be able to support, understand, and enhance the creative process.
- You balance working in a creatively driven organization, with a focused approach to advertising.
- You are resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive attitude.
- You have 7-10 years of brand marketing experience, ideally advertising specific with an emphasis on integrated communications.
- You are extremely detail oriented and organized.
- You are self-motivated, flexible individual with strong communication and leadership skills.
- You are a great problem solver with a great work ethic.
Works independently to facilitating the strategic development, creative development, production and flawless implementation of our advertising around the world across channels building integrated efforts for large and complex Advertising initiatives. Working effectively across disciplines within Apple’s Marcom group to extend great ideas into the appropriate Marketing channels beyond advertising. Influences and advocates for the right solutions to further Apple’s advertising activities. Leading confidential launch initiatives, working to ensure utmost security and secrecy is maintained through the duration of the project. This includes scheduling product briefings, securing products from Product Marketing, managing a tight disclosure list, and maintaining strict security procedures on set and with our vendors. Running production budgets, monitor PO’s and review production estimates to ensure projects are on track and within scope. Partner closely with Finance to provide ongoing updates on the status of production and to ensure proper financial reporting. Is seen as an authority in their given area and mentors more junior members of the team or partnering teams to advance their knowledge of Apple’s Advertising
Education & Experience
College degree preferred