Direct Channel Analyst
Austin, Texas, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
The Sales Support Operations team at Apple is looking for a dynamic and motivated candidate for the role of Direct Channel Analyst. This role requires an ambitious self-starter with a strong work ethic, solid analytic capability, strong leadership skills and excellent communication and collaboration skills. It will involve significant technical expertise with internal tools, interaction with internal departments and cross functional teams. This role will also identify and lead process/system improvement projects and opportunities/gaps inside the Direct Reseller Operations department.
- 3-5 years of Operations experience
- Own Weekly Ship Plan Attainment / Execution POR
- Drive collaboration between the CSAM’s, SDE, SDM on execution gates, building a proactive management system to ensure that all PL’s “ship clean” (backlog, blocks, etc ,visibility)
- Ability to facilitate administrative functions for tools used by Reseller Operations, MySupply, OAT, FOX, ODQ, Authorized to Buy, EDI Training, etc.
- Ability to be the lead in technical projects for tools, communicating the needs for each team/project
- Prioritizes workload, handling multiple and often challenging tasks, and meets deadlines for a variety of deliverables
- Experience in project management, capital tool planning and EDI operations is helpful
- Act as a key point of contact for SSO on all Reseller Operations new tool and functionality related activities
- Dedicatedly represent each line of business in the new tool project activities and drive execution to sustaining mode
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities within Reseller Operations
- The ability to both think strategically and execute tactically, and persistent attention to detail
- Ability to use data and analysis to make decisions and influence others
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and effectively shifts to meet changing business requirements, and rapidly understand complex business process
- Expert with SAP, online order induction, eProcurement methods and Phoenix store
- Recognize patterns and root cause/sub-root cause analysis and provide feedback to management on how to improve processes that will enhance employee experience
- Ability to influence peers or gain acceptance of, others in sensitive situations with data-driven models.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator, with the ability to tailor the communications to the audience
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated; able to function effectively when working independently or in a team
- Ability to maintain poise and a positive attitude in a meaningful, fast-paced environment
- Excellent presentation skills
This role will suit you if you have a strong technical background who can demonstrate an excellent understanding of the functionality that drives the tools used within the team, within a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Act as SSO’s key point of contact for all Reseller Operations projects related to strategic tools. Effectively cope with change as well as a lack of general direction. Analyze strategic tools for gaps in process and functionality. Ensure that the teams are aware of all project plans related to their line of business and have the resources to accomplish them. Ensure that all processes employed to execute the plan are standardized across all SSO teams. Present key data, metrics and execution plan to Management.
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree in Business, Mathematics or Engineering or equivalent experience in Operations/Supply Chain.