RCC Customer Service Specialist - French Language
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
At Apple, we believe that hard work, a fun environment, creativity and innovation fuel the ultimate customer experience. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage and inspire – and that by focusing on the smallest of details, we can make big impacts with our customers. Building this environment starts with you! The Retail Contact Center (RCC) team is looking for motivated, outgoing, service-minded individuals who want to offer Apple customers an unparalleled experience over the phone. This position is located at our campus in Austin, Texas.
- Fluency in French & English (written and spoken)
- 1+ years of demonstrated experience in a customer service environment
- You will have owned or have experience using a Mac and an iOS device
- Contact center, consumer retail, or service experience a plus
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Technical aptitude (computer-literate, able to quickly learn new applications)
- Have a flexible schedule, including the ability to work nights and weekends
- Ability to type in excess of 45 WPM with 95%+ accuracy
- Must be able to work a schedule from 7:00 am to 11pm (Central) within a 7-day work week, including holidays, with additional flexibility during high volume times of the year
The Customer Service Specialist will provide extraordinary phone support to customers who have order status questions or require changes to their orders. You are able to translate tech-speak, billing, shipping and eCommerce jargon into every day, understandable terms. You will also need to use multiple sources of information to stay current on product features, technology changes and events that affect customers. This is a fast-paced, performance-based environment where calls are monitored, recorded and assessed.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.