Electrical Engineer for RF
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Be a part of a world-class design team focused on architecture, design, implementation, and integration of the baseband system for all Apple products. Being familiar with computer system architecture and digital design. Your focus is to proactively work with multiple engineering groups across Apple.
- You have 3 year or more Industry experience with strong EE fundamental in mobile or embedded processors ideally both.
- We value experience with memory systems, power supply, power and clock management, and high speed digital interfaces.
- You will use your experience with schematic capture and layout while you use your hands on test and debug background will be a plus if you have scripting experience it will useful.
- We want you to have Signal and Power integrity simulation with Wireless protocol or RF experience is a plus.
- Do you have strong communications, interpersonal skills, and strong problem solving and analytical skills?
- We work and interacting with offshore manufacturing partners so prior experience that is helpful.
- We need energy and drive to thrive in our start-up environment.\
- Is your track record of success in delivering highly innovative communications products?
- We do some international travel to build these amazing products.
You will be an EE (a.k.a baseband HW) in the Wireless Design group of Apple and it is one of the most diverse roles out there! We are responsible for the digital and power management domain of all wireless chipset in Apple products from concept to product announcement. During architectural stage your work is with world-class IC designers on next-gen chipset’s Power, Digital, Clock management. During development you will drive schematics, layout, bring-up as well as debug HW, SW, Co-existence issues often seen only by the scale and volume of an Apple products. You will have the full weight of the world’s leading contract manufacturer behind you in factory prototype support. You will work extensively with multiple teams to collaboration with other teams (Apple SoC, battery, sensors, iOS…etc) and therefore, you will also maintain a firm grasp of the entire product landscape outside of wireless design. Everything is going wireless and not the other way around. Join the evolution! Do you life's great work with us at Apple!
Education & Experience
BSEE or equivalent required; MSEE or equivalent preferred