Executive Assistant, Hardware Engineering
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
You will be a full time Executive Assistant directly supporting a Sr Executive within the Hardware Engineering organization and several of her staff. Activities will include calendar management, organizing meetings and video/conference calls and travel. You will interface w/ internal VIPs and need to excel with incoming prioritization of schedules and access. Scheduling both domestic and international travel and supporting Division offsites and events will be a regular task while working closely with other admins and teams to co-ordinate meetings or collaborate on a fun team event will be commonplace. We are looking for an ambitious and highly organized individual who enjoys solving problems in creative ways and shines in a fast paced and fun environment. The ideal candidate will enjoy having a myriad of tasks thrown their way.
- Minimum of 4 years Apple administrative/executive administrative experience.
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced and time sensitive environment.
- Project management experience related to facilities management, organizational expansion, and staff workplace management.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident and well-informed decisions.
- Experience in calendar management while scheduling key meetings and events.
- Possess a “can-do” attitude for all situations, no task too big or too small to handle.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills and strong sense of professionalism.
- Demonstrates an ability to anticipate needs and changes, then react with the best interest of the business in mind.
- Direct experience handling sensitive and confidential information with integrity, discretion and upmost secrecy.
- Extraordinary work ethic while balancing the needs of the individuals and the business.
- Ability to influence others; handle conflict appropriately, know when to delegate issues upward and when to apply common sense.
- Calm under pressure, sense of humor and good with people.
- Experience planning, managing, and executing large scale events.
• Using Excel to manage lists/databases for events/tasks • Interacting with Corp Comms on messaging/meeting planning and logistics • Ability to create Keynote files • Manage security & logistics for corporate events • Identifying and booking large rooms
Education & Experience
• Bachelor degree preferred, or equivalent experience.