Machine Learning Tools and Infrastructure Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Our team is growing! Here is your opportunity to come and join an exciting engineering team responsible for building next-generation input devices and displays. You are an expert in your field crafting and implementing data pipelines and machine learning infrastructure. to help design, develop, and support high quality, scalable state of the art machine learning platforms and applications.
- Strong software development skills, with proficiency in relevant languages such as Python and C++
- Experience with deep learning frameworks (such as TensorFlow, Keras, Torch, Caffe, Theano, etc.)
- Practical experience with Hadoop and/or Spark and extensive experience w/ SQL databases (such as Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive, etc.)
- Exposure to web frameworks such as Django desired
- Creative and collaborative
Human Interface Devices is seeking a motivated engineer who will play a central role in building data pipelines using distributed computing platforms. ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE: - Scaling the existing data pipelines - Parallelization of data processing tools and frameworks and platform virtualization. - Supporting data collection and curation and handling large datasets. - Working closely with data scientists and algorithm engineers
Education & Experience
Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, 3+ years of programming experience. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.