Robotics/Software Engineering Internship
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Come change the world with us. Apple's autonomous systems group is looking for highly motivated robotics/software engineering students to take part in the development of ambitious and innovative products.
- Background in multiple of the following: motion planning, decision making, control systems, hybrid systems, applied game theory, and robotics.
- Experience in multiple of the following: programming field robots, implementing agent simulations, modeling multi-agent systems, and analyzing logs from simulation and field testing.
- Experience with advanced algorithms and data structures.
- Strong C++ and Python development skills.
- Familiarity with real-time, multi-process, multi-threaded coding.
- Comfort using the command line in Linux.
The successful candidate will: Be an essential part of a team of engineers and scientists developing state-of-the-art planning, prediction, and decision making algorithms. Help drive the design and implementation of state-of-the-art software to automate tasks in simulation and in real-time systems, review field data, and improve the current system. You must be hands-on, eager, curious and never satisfied with the status quo. You must love learning and being challenged.
Education & Experience
Enrolled in an MS or PhD program in robotics, computer science, or relevant engineering degree.