Subscription Marketing Lead
Culver City, California, United States
The Apple Media Products team is seeking an experienced and entrepreneurial marketer to drive customer acquisition for partner SVOD services. You will lead the development of customer acquisition & lifecycle strategies across paid, owned, and earned media channels. This role requires a highly motivated and experienced leader who is able to work with multiple internal teams and content partners to bring together all aspects of a user's lifecycle, from customer segmentation, acquisition, to delivering long-term retention and win-back. You have a deep understanding of SVOD funnel marketing, brand marketing and are experienced in optimizing marketing plans based on critical metrics and metrics analysis. You should be multi-task oriented, thrive in a quick moving environment, and be a phenomenal teammate.
- 10+ years of relevant marketing experience within the video subscription space with a strong analytical background
- Experience in launching multi-channel marketing campaigns working with multiple partners and functional teams
- Excels at marketing analytics and has a consistent record of running efficient performance drive campaigns
- You maintain positive relationship management abilities and demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with content partners at all levels of an organization
- You have strong presentation skills and experience with crafting Keynote presentations for marketing strategy and planning
- Ability to balance large workloads in a dynamic environment
- You are an ambitious self-starter that is self-sufficient, and a highly motivated individual with a team-first mentality
- Real passion for and knowledge of digital media distribution, film and TV
Lead funnel marketing strategy for partner SVOD services Collaborate with cross-functional marketing teams to bring together all aspects of a user's lifecycle- from customer segmentation, acquisition, and retention Develop owned channel strategies & programs across the Apple ecosystem that will drive large scale awareness Optimize campaigns through A/B testing and develop strategy recommendations based on data-driven insights. Collaborate with content partners to establish benchmarks and develop scalable marketing program recommendations Lead evergreen creative & copy testing strategies, establish critical metrics to understand success, and use findings to inform future campaigns
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required. Masters degree preferred.