Quality Assurance Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you want make a positive impact on the direction of new, key technologies in consumer products? We're seeking a creative and motivated Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team to ensure world-changing products are delivered at a high-quality to all our customers.
- 3+ years of QA experience, preferably on consumer hardware/software products
- Proven ability to own testing for a complete functional area of an application or product
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Deep understanding of SQA methodologies and practices
- Ability to solve hard problems with creative and sustainable solutions
- Passion for consumer electronics. Be detail-oriented and strive for the best product for our customers.
- Define, implement, and execute manual and automation testing on early prototypes all the way to production, typically at the “grey box” level - Write test plans and other test documentation as required - Regress, isolate and report issues found during testing, and actively drive them to closure - Effectively quantify customer impact of issues, and verify fixes through regression testing and other test methodologies - Work cross-functionally with other QA teams, Developers and Project Managers - Be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
Education & Experience
- BS ME, EE, CE, CS, or equivalent engineering degree
- Nice to have:
- - Experience writing and/or testing firmware, building embedded systems
- - Experience with computer vision and graphics