Technology Engineering Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Why Apple? We live in a mobile and device driven world where knowledge of the physical world around us is needed. We rely on this knowledge to get around, to learn about our environment and to enable spectacular new features for custom applications. Apple is meeting those needs as robustly and as creatively as possible and is interested in people who want to help meet that commitment. The success we are striving will be the result of very skilled people working in an environment which nurtures creativity, partnership, and thinking of old problems in new ways. If that sounds like the kind of environment that you find intriguing, then let's talk. Apple is seeking an Engineering Program Manager to join the Imaging and Computer Vision team. You will grasp, drive complex technically related topics and own an amazing, talented engineering team doing Computer Vision research, development and productization.
- Why Apple?
- 5+ years of Program Management experience handling consumer-facing software programs preferred.
- You should be able to comprehend and deal well with rapid changes, while remaining calm and flexible and in the face of uncertainty.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and leadership skills are important.
- Self-motivation with proven creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Experience in Computer Vision Fields with relevant hardware, firmware, software product development experience is a plus.
Work multi-functionally to plan, track software tools, infrastructure, and user studies to support the technology development. Build development schedule, identify critical paths, and maintain project/program thorough execution. Ensure continuous tight coordination and communication. You should have a deep understanding on complex technical topics, abstract key issues and risks and translate these into an actionable form for executive management. Effectively and consistently communicate overall program status.
Education & Experience
Bachelors or higher degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field.