Technology Engineering Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is seeking an Engineering Program Manager to join the imaging and computer vision team. The ideal candidate would grasp and drive complex technical topics and lead a talented engineering team during its product development phases.
- 5+ years of technical program management experience managing consumer-facing software programs.
- Comprehends and deals well with rapid changes and remains flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational, and leadership skills
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Serious consideration will be given to qualified candidates from computer vision fields with relevant software product development experience and data science background.
Work cross-functionally to plan and track software tools, infrastructure, and user studies to support technology development Create development schedule, identify critical path, and maintain thorough execution Ensure tight inter-team coordination and communication Grasp complex technical topics and abstract key issues and risks into an actionable form for executive management Effectively and consistently communicate overall program status
Education & Experience
Bachelors or higher degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field.