Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple's worldwide communications team informs the world about the Company, our innovative products and services, and the values that drive our company. The team includes professionals with backgrounds in public relations strategy, journalism, buzz marketing and event production. We’re looking for trailblazing, collaborative professionals from a variety of creative fields. If that’s you, then your next home may be here. Come and do the best and most exciting work of your career at Apple.
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated, possess a positive team-player attitude and be passionate about consumer technology.
- Fluency in written and spoken Mandarin Chinese is required.
- You should be able to handle multiple projects and thrive in a very dynamic environment.
- You should have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A self-starter who is dedicated and demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities.
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills and detailed project management skills.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in public relations, journalism, PR agency or corporate settings.
We are currently seeking a PR Manager to join our corporate communications team. This Manager, Public Relations will be responsible for coordinating with PR teams in the US and internationally, helping execute communications initiatives, and monitor and analyze developments in the news. Responsibilities will include identifying and managing issues in a fast-paced environment and continuous news cycle.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree is required.