Publisher Partnerships Marketing Sr. Manager
Culver City, California, United States
Apple is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to lead partnerships with publishers on our integrated campaigns that help acquire Apple News users. You should have in-depth marketing experience within the news and/or magazine industry, and apply your knowledge to devise compelling marketing strategies to boost user acquisition. You will have a high level of visibility within the team as the lead on all of our publisher marketing initiatives for Apple News. You are an individual that is willing to take quick action and has a track record of achieving great results in our dynamic environment.
- 8+ years of relevant news or magazine marketing experience with emphasis working on digital campaigns
- You're an expert in handling marketing budgets and highly skilled in running campaigns from start to finish
- You maintain positive relationship management abilities and demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills
- Deep understanding of the news and magazine industry businesses
- Ability to communicate with partners at all levels of an organization
- You have strong presentation skills and experience with crafting Keynote presentations for marketing strategy and planning
- Experience with partner management and relations
- Ability to balance large workloads in a dynamic environment
- Shown experience in leading online and offline campaigns
- You are an ambitious self-starter that is self-sufficient, and a highly motivated individual with a team-first mentality
You'll lead day-to-day communication with publisher partners, and internal cross-functional marketing teams to ensure all parties are strategically aligned, and on-schedule. Conceptualize and pitch campaigns that drive awareness and engagement of Apple News, internally and with publisher partners. Build marketing programs with publishers around key news and magazine moments. Identify and champion publisher opportunities across other media services that take advantage of our full Apple ecosystem. Establish partner marketing resources and toolbox; marketing toolkits, spec requirements, and brand guidelines. Develop marketing briefs that result in best-in-class advertising, social, and digital marketing materials and campaigns. Develop and deepen relationships with publisher marketing teams.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree required, with strong marketing and analytical background
- Frequent travel required.