Partner Manager- Health
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
We seek perfection. We are idealists and inventors. Forever tinkering with products and processes, always on the lookout for better. Whether you work at our global offices, offsite, or even at home, a job at Apple will be demanding. But it also rewards forward-thinking, original thinking and tenacity. And none of us here would have it any other way. As a Health Partner Manager, your responsibility includes developing and growing Apple’s overall commercial relationship with an established Health Partner for Apple. You thrive in ambiguous environments and are able to collaborate with other teams and partners, while possessing a real passion for technology, innovation, and success. You have a deep knowledge of the healthcare landscape with the confirmed ability to maintain senior executive relationships, lead complex negotiations, navigate organizational structures; understand commercial expansion strategies; and identify and seize opportunities to deliver outcomes and results. This role will ensure our Health and Wellness partners continue to meet Apple’s high standards, adhere to their contractual obligations and will act as the main liaison with worldwide internal Apple resources. You will develop and execute partner business plans at a worldwide level and work with WW internal counterparts to ensure strategies are executed at the country level and goals are met according to the mutually agreed upon business plan. You are detail orientated and self-structured in your approach, with the ability to be a phenomenal partner at all levels. You have proven presentation and partner management skills, and thrive in a rapid paced environment and a culture that relies on teamwork.
- 5+ years experience in healthcare; experience with inpatient procedures and workflows and post-acute monitoring preferred
- Understanding of U.S. commercialization and reimbursement dynamics
- Strong communications capabilities, both written and verbal
- Confirmed strengths in relationship management, teaming across functions, deal making & negotiations
- Ability to quickly develop, iterate, and navigate through large scale contracts and agreements in partnership with legal teams
- Strategic agility: demonstrated capability to identify and drive new opportunities
- Track record of success and upward mobility within organizations
- Strong self-starter who is able to work independently to develop new areas with ability to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- ABILITY TO HANDLE AMBIGUITY AND MAKE THINGS HAPPEN
Lead pipeline development, prospecting, deal execution, implementation, and continued management. Seek opportunities by analyzing market dynamics, business requirements, and return on investment. Navigate complex organizations and quickly establish relationships and rapport. Understand partner challenges, and perspectives. Build credibility and strong business insight. Work closely across Apple functions to evaluate new business models and to spearhead assessments. Articulate and quantify commercial impact of proposed program and associated actions. Lead compliance to key commercial obligations, identify gaps/opportunities to drive increased performance YoY.
Education & Experience
College Degree: BA/BS Undergraduate Required and MD or MBA Preferred
- Define and assess new business ventures and programs with partners.
- Work cross functionally to develop deal structures, define success factors, and negotiation parameters/strategy.
- Build, run, and utilize valued interactions and relationships with executive decision-makers, and work across the customer organization to get the right things done.
- Negotiate commercial terms and draft agreements for new business ventures with partner.
- Operate at scale and speed with high quality deliverables.
- Proven strength in applying knowledge of healthcare market dynamics, consumer offer structures, and business agreements.
- Problem solver by nature with ability to identify winning solution while driving overall objectives and initiatives of Apple.