Senior Project Manager - Internet Services for China
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
China is one of Apple’s largest and most important markets for Internet Services. We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to assist in internal and external communication and coordination in our efforts to deliver our Internet Services in China. This work will require coordination on all aspects of business, including operations, technical support, finance, legal, and physical and network infrastructure. You are a creative thinker, you love to understand the ins and outs of your organization, and strive to find winning resolutions. You have a high level of integrity and sense of urgency to “make things happen” and will work collaboratively with many teams to achieve our goals in China.
- Experience crafting and tracking large and complex project plans involving many teams
- Ability to handle shifting priorities and multiple assignments through to an effective resolution
- Excellent writing skills
- Track record of establishing and maintaining positive relationships with diverse teams
- Self-starter and enthusiastic with proven creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Strong communication skills to effectively interact, influence, and communicate at various levels of the organization
- Understanding of complex technical operations environments
- Experience with Internet services is a significant plus
- Fluency in Mandarin highly preferred
In this role, you’ll be working with teams across Apple to build and report on project schedules for multi-year, highly complex projects. These teams can include individuals from real estate, finance, engineering, implementation, support, and legal. You will need meticulous attention to detail, extraordinary collaboration skills, the ability to identify and mitigate risks, and achieve project goals. You demonstrate confidence and composure when facing uncertainty, rapid change, and demanding deadlines.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science, Business, Information Management or relevant industry experience is required