iTunes Finance Project Lead
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
iTunes Finance is looking for an experienced project lead to support global iTunes product development, new business opportunities, business and geographic expansions and other Internet Service and Software initiatives. This role requires substantial cross-functional interaction with the iTunes Finance team, Product Marketing, Engineering, Project Management, Shared Services (GBS), Global Finance Projects, Tax, Legal, Treasury and other corporate finance teams, and business counterparts in other parts of Apple.
- Experience and understanding of the full business cycle from customer purchase, procurement, and financial reporting.
- Experience in project management (PLC) and project documentation.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, driven individual who is comfortable working in a global, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in high-pressure, dynamic, rapidly evolving business environment.
- Strong team orientation and collaborative style. Flexible attitude and an ability to get involved in the details while maintaining a wider view.
- Excellent process management, planning and organizational skills. Resilient and determined to ensure projects and deliverables are achieved.
- Knowledge and experience with Apple’s finance tools including SAP, Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) reporting, and other business systems.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
Global responsibilities that covers the iTunes store: Music/Video, iOS Apps, Mac Apps, eBooks, Subscriptions, iTunes Retail (gift cards) and payment methods. The role includes the ability to prepare appropriate project documents, effectively and clearly communicate project status, manage project risk and provide post launch support. Duties: - Participate in iTunes project teams and coordinate with SMEs across the company to achieve iTunes business, Apple Finance, and Corporate objectives. - Internally manage and facilitate the Project Life Cycle phases for each project. - Define, communicate, and document project and product requirements: Business Requirements Document (BRD), Accounting Flows, User Acceptance Test Scripts (UAT), etc. - Define, oversee and manage master data elements for customers, vendors, products, GL, and reporting hierarchies.
Education & Experience
BS degree required or equivalent practical experience within accounting, finance, and general business processes.