Siri - Machine Learning Engineer / Scientist
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction. Supply to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Create groundbreaking technology for large-scale systems, spoken language, big data, and artificial intelligence. And work with the people who created the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking. Join the Siri Speech team at Apple. The Siri team is looking for exceptionally skilled and creative Engineers/Scientists eager to get Involved in hands-on work improving the Siri experience by applying deep machine learning.
- Strong machine learning background in speech and/or language/text/dialogue processing field
- In-depth hands-on experience in deep learning
- Strong software engineering abilities, ideally C++ and/or Java and/or Python
- Passion for building research demo prototypes and turning them into production quality design/implementation
- Experience in deep machine learning and related toolkits, e.g. Tensorflow, PyTorch etc. a big plus
- Experience in speaker recognition and related technologies is a plus
- Curious about new technologies and passionate about exploring new use cases
The Siri Speech team is looking for exceptional individuals to extend the core technology that let Siri understand, learn, and remember. You will be part of a cross-functional team consisting of software engineers as well as machine learning engineers/scientists and having a large impact on the Siri product. This is a unique opportunity to apply machine learning and deep learning techniques at the intersection of various areas such as speech recognition, natural language processing, multi-modal, TTS and dialogue management. You should be creative, proactive, and ready to communicate and collaborate with multiple teams.
Education & Experience
B.S. or M.S. or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience