3D Application Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Technology Development Group (TDG) is looking for a 3D Application Engineer to help define and build the next generation user experiences on our platform.
- 3 years experience in software development.
- Track record for building complex applications that are functional, beautiful and delightful.
- Attention to detail, creativity and passion.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Proficent in C/C++ or ObjC/Swift.
You will work on the first-party applications and system services that define the overall experience of our platforms - ultimately impacting the way our customers use our products. You will work closely with Apple's UI framework, human interface designers and system capabilities teams - pushing you to think outside-the-box, and solve incredibly challenging and interesting problems in the 3D application space. You will work with technologies such as UIKit, internal frameworks and sub-systems, and a wide range of Apple’s most advanced technologies such as ARKit.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
- Experience building iOS/macOS applications.
- Experience working with 3D game engines.