Readiness Program Manager - Apple Digital Retail
Austin, Texas, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
The Retail Commerce & Digital Experience Team is passionate about providing extraordinary pre and post-sales support to our customers. We are seeking an experienced leader to ensure all people, processes and technologies are aligned for both internal and external contact centers for product, program and project launches. This skilled individual needs to have a deep understanding of contact center activities and will work cross-functionally to support an extraordinary end-to-end customer experience. You should be equal parts leader, project manager and creative thinker. You will need to be able to identify, define and drive call center readiness launch strategies, provide guidance to support Apple policies, resolve complex issues and support positive customer and employee engagement with Apple. You will need to figure out necessary communication, training and policy creation requirements required for a successful launch. The Readiness Program Manager will run an efficient contact center escalation path for identifying and resolving program/product launch issues. The role will require cross-functional coordination to identify and implement ongoing improvements to internal processes and tools to support business efforts. You will team closely with internal worldwide business partners across multiple organizations. The job demands working under aggressive timelines to support broad and diverse project profiles with limited pre-disclosure. Non-standard business hours and some travel will be required.
- 3+ years of hand-on experience in product, project or program management or order fulfillment in a high-tech environment
- Experience in contact center environment and fulfillment operations a plus
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal - including presentation skills
- Interpersonal savvy when interacting with internal partners and virtual team members
- Extraordinary customer service commitment
- Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent experience
Maintain integrity of projects through high level of confidentiality Provide leadership and ongoing feedback to support product, program and project readiness to ensure all call center specialists are prepared Implement standardization across all regions for readiness initiatives Coordinate and lead localized command centers for internal and external leadership during key launches, including figuring out and assigning roles and responsibilities Analyze data, specialist feedback, and NPS results to capture emerging trends and insights for readiness improvements Simplify complex concepts for specialists and customers, create content when required Clearly communicate status throughout project against objectives, identifying risks and opportunities, up, down and across the organization Lead the strategic direction and implementation with a focus on quality, efficiency and an exceptional customer experience Support the expansion of Apple Retail into new countries Evaluate emerging opportunities against financial goals, build and present business cases, and test as appropriate Collaborate with Customer Experience, Call Center Leadership, RCC Strategy, Process Improvement, Retail Fulfillment Operations, and business partners to develop strategies to support the customer Provide leadership, standardization, and strategies to support worldwide teams Develop critical metrics, scorecards, and internal processes to reduce cost and drive business improvements Conduct cross-functional reviews with key team members and specialists to drive global strategy improvements for readiness
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.