Specialty Operations Web App Developer
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, enthusiastic, result oriented person to provide solutions that will directly improve internal and external customer experience. The Specialty Operations Enabling Technologies team is seeking a talented Web Application Developer to build web applications aimed at improving AppleCare business processes.
- You have excellent skills in programming and objective-oriented software design, as well as real-world experience building web applications.
- Experienced in database administration. (MySQL preferable)
- Ability to make data driven decisions on a periodic basis
- Ability to work closely with multi-functional partners
- Ability to think creatively, problem tackle, and innovate
- This role requires the developer to be reciprocal and eager to learn our current applications, while driving new ideas and features. - Responsibilities will include developing new features, managing and maintaining existing code, fixing bugs and giving to overall design. - This role works with other developers and project managers across Apple to directly impact customers.