SAP CRM Functional Analyst
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Are you deeply accountable for your work? Your passion for product ownership and track record will prove critical to your success on our team. SAP CRM Functional Analyst is a position within the corporate Information Systems and Technology (IS&T) SAP team and this position will be key to our B2B application space. In this position you will be required to have both business process skills as well as technical leadership skills, to be able to design and implement secure, scalable and sustainable solutions. It also requires you to have the ability to create process flows, functional specifications and work with both onsite and offshore resources to build and test solutions, solve problems and resolve issues under pressure to meet timelines and present solutions to multiple levels of management. This is a tremendous opportunity for someone who has the ability to own and drive initiatives and a passion to work in a highly integrated global solution platform that brings a great shopping experience to the B2B customers. Be ready to make something great when you come here. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. You should join Apple if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
- Two plus years of experience with SAP CRM Sales module
- Atleast one complete life-cycle implementations of SAP CRM Sales as a Functional Analyst
- Implementation expertise in SAP CRM 7.0 for a global, multinational corporation involving multi-currency and multi-language
- Configuration experience with SAP CRM Sales business processes
- Experience in handling SAP CRM Master Data, Order Management, Quote management capabilities
- Ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving extraordinary quality
- You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
- You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Demonstrable ability to complete multiple tasks under pressure without direct supervision.
- Experience or exposure to SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) module configuration within ECC
Responsibilities include review of business requirements, evolve solutions, engaging business throughout the solution development and provide technical leadership and advice as needed. As the SAP CRM Functional Analyst, you will work in a heavily cross- functional environment involving multiple organizations within Apple IS&T to sustain existing application platform. The role will require strong influence and persuasion skills along with excellent configuration and development skills in order to seamlessly integrate SAP CRM and front end solutions.
Education & Experience
MS/BS in Computer Science, Business or equivalent experience