Applications SW Engineer - Android
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do at Apple, where great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We’re looking for engineers to help us bring exciting new mobile products to the Android platform.
- You will have 3+ years of software development experience
- Highly collaborative problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- You have the ability to rapidly iterate from prototype to shipping product
- You are comfortable with Test-Driven Development, Continuous Build and Test, and other Agile methodologies
- You are an expert in Java
- You have broad experience in Android application development
- Knowledge of C++, Objective-C or other languages is a plus
- Significant mobile development experience
- Experience with Apple platforms and technologies is a plus
- You will join a hands-on development team that fosters creativity and generates novel solutions to deliver engineering excellence.
- Ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving exceptional quality
- You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
- You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
As a senior level Applications Software Engineer, your expertise will be challenged at every step of the process: You will be asked to brainstorm new products and features, collaborate with experts in every field to find the best way to implement them, and take responsibility for coding, debugging, and making your ideas real for millions of customers.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.