Business Operations Lead, Executive Escalations– Apple Pay
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job. Apple Pay is the premier mobile payments platform and paying has never been easier. Gone are the days of searching for your wallet. Payments now happen with a single touch and our customers can pay in a simple, secure, and private way. We are seeking an experienced Business Operations Lead to support product escalations across Apple Pay. You will be a champion for the customer and enjoy digging into details. You will investigate individual customer concerns to identify the root cause of the issue and recommend the appropriate action. These may range from product enhancements to process improvements. It is essential that you are able to work across internal cross-functional teams, external partners, and are effective at communicating. You should be a self-motivated, driven individual who is comfortable working in a global, matrix, fast-paced environment. Basic program management skills are also highly desired.
- 5-7 years + experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all organizational levels.
- Experience in facilitating external partner communications (e.g. presentations, conference calls, and emails).
- Collaborative, flexible and open working style, with an ability to quickly establish trust and credibility.
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to influence others.
- Strong level of customer focus and attention to detail.
- High level of integrity, passion in providing this vital service to the platform and sense of urgency to “make things happen”.
- Experience with managing executive escalations.
- Solid ability to operate autonomously across multiple teams in a matrix organization.
• Manage all partner concerns that originate through our external partners or internal executives across the Apple Pay platform • Engage with cross-functional partners (e.g. Business Development, Marketing, Engineering, QA, AppleCare, Fraud, Finance, Analytics & Reporting etc.) teams to facilitate the program. • Work with external partners (issuers, networks, transit operators, etc) to understand the circumstance around the customer concern. • Manage change. Working side by side with your partners to find opportunities to automate, streamline, and optimize processes effectively within the Apple culture. Influence decisions and change management through collaboration, leadership and a customer-focused approach. • Analytical capabilities needed to synthesize complex issues into a clear story and/or assess business operational opportunities. • Comfortable with messaging to executives across all levels of our organization. • Engage with Product Marketing and PR on issues that require responses externally.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree, master’s degree highly desirable