Senior Program Manager - Apple Card Business Operations, Apple Pay
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job. Apple Pay is the premier mobile payments platform and paying has never been easier. Gone are the days of searching for your wallet. Payments now happen with a single touch and our customers can pay in a simple, secure, and private way. We are seeking an experienced Senior Business Operations - Program Manager to work within our Apple Pay Business Operations group. You will have several years experience as a senior program manager, ideally within the payment/digital wallet space. We expect you to deeply understand all aspects of Business Operations as it relates to the payment space. In this role you will manage all operational work streams for payment initiatives, while producing the highest standards of requirements and process documentation. It is important that you think strategically and identify key integration points with other projects. You will be a self-motivated, driven individual who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Basic project management skills are also highly desired.
- Solid understanding of payments as it relates to financial institutions
- Strong experience in credit card operations functions, including various servicing channels, business analytics and operational health
- Analytical capabilities needed to synthesize large amounts of data into a clear story.
- Aptitude and interest in new technical concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver large scale projects on-time with consistently successful results while working across departments and time zones.
- 10+ years experience as an Operations Program Manager driving complex solutions.
- Experience in digital wallet and payments
- Solid ability to operate autonomously across multiple teams in a matrixed organization.
- Experience working on projects with teams based outside the US including international engagements.
- PMI/PMP certification highly desirable.
- Experience with agile methodologies preferred (e.g. Scrum).
- High level of proficiency crafting high impact presentations using Keynote (or MS PowerPoint) to clearly articulate solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all organizational levels.
- Experience in facilitating business requirements workshops.
- Collaborative, flexible and open working style, with an ability to quickly establish trust and credibility.
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to influence others.
- Integrity, energy and sense of urgency to “make things happen”.
• Track and manage all business operations work-streams for key initiatives. • Scope and directly manage requirements process for larger initiatives as needed. This will involve working with key business partners. • Engage with colleagues across cross-functional teams to identify integration points and dependencies, and developing high level solution proposals for these integrations. • Work within either agile or waterfall style projects. • Effectively manage partners, subject matter experts, executives and other internal groups through effective written and verbal communication. • Manage change. Implement new ideas effectively within the Apple Pay culture. Influence decisions and change management through collaboration, leadership and a customer-focused approach. • Use experience, observations, industry trends, standard methodologies, leading-edge technology and process improvement ideas to challenge the status quo.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent desirable, preferably in operations.