Partner Marketing Lead
Culver City, California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products - they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do. The Apple Media Products marketing team is seeking an experienced and ambitious individual with a real passion for entertainment to help significantly grow its video services business. You will lead the development of new partnership marketing opportunities, coordination of campaigns, and manage existing strategic partners. You will develop highly innovative campaigns that use partner owned, earned and paid media channels to drive awareness and interest of Apple’s media services. This role requires a highly experienced leader with great attention to detail who is able to work with our multiple internal and external teams to meet hard deadlines. You have a deep understanding of digital video & technology partnerships. You should be multi-task oriented, analytical, able to thrive in a quick moving environment, and be an extraordinary teammate.
- 10+ years in marketing with direct experience across entertainment & technology
- Deep understanding of the digital video landscape and a shown track record of developing partner campaigns
- You are a self-starter, ambitious, and self-sufficient
- You are analytics driven and able to deliver, track and optimize across critical metrics
- You are knowledgable about advertising metrics and digital marketing analytics
- A real passion for pop culture, entertainment and technology
- You are well versed in with Keynote, Pages, Numbers, Word, Excel
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Concept, negotiate and execute global campaigns with key partners to build awareness and engagement of Apple services. Lead all communications, planning and relationships with our partners on behalf of the Marketing team. Directly responsible for campaign metrics, analysis, reporting, recaps and optimization recommendations. Establish partner marketing resources and toolbox; marketing toolkits, spec requirements, and brand guidelines. Collaborate with Business Development team to identify partner priorities and define partnership business plan goals and objectives. Work collaboratively across internal teams to build marketing strategies for cross- functional campaigns; including digital performance, social media and direct mail.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required. Masters degree preferred.