Marketing Analytics & Reporting Lead - Apple Music
Culver City, California, United States
Apple is in search of an expert Analytics and Reporting Lead to join the marketing team in our Culver City campus. This person will work cross-functionally across the Apple Music Marketing team to compile and communicate key insights and offer recommendations to partners at all levels of seniority, while helping to craft how global marketing programs measure across a multi-channel ecosystem. The Music and Podcast marketing team works closely with partner, content, business, product and editorial teams around the globe to execute campaigns focused on customer growth and retention. The role will help to develop consistency in our tracking and reporting mechanics across all marketing channels, while also tailoring reporting needs for individual business and stakeholder requirements. Ideally, you have experience in leading a team of analysts to define and measure short-term and long-term marketing success across various channels, and have a real passion for data storytelling. We're growing and urge you to apply. We believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most talented creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team.
- 7+ years of marketing analyst experience in a dynamic, analytical environment
- You have expertise in marketing attribution modeling & measurement, across various channels (above and below the line)
- You should exhibit exceptional data visualization and presentation skills
- You show an ability to tell digestible stories through data analysis and are skilled in translating data between business owners and technical teams.
- You are experienced with Tableau, Keynote, Excel and social listening platforms
- Highly organized, with experience developing taxonomies for effective data management
- Knowledge of subscription business preferred
- Ability to prioritize, learn quickly, and be flexible
- You are comfortable collaborating virtually and traveling often
- You are passionate about entertainment
- You work well under pressure, are results-oriented, upbeat, and focused, with a strong passion to learn and succeed
Be the point of contact for all marketing data needs. Work cross-functionally to compile and communicate key insights and offer recommendations to internal partners at all levels of seniority. Collect, consolidate, and organize data to produce regular cadence of reports to measure marketing performance across paid, owned, and earned media. Develop and maintain reporting templates, data visualizations, and benchmarks. Design, build and maintain marketing dashboards and databases for data-driven decision-making for executive and tactical teams. Gather and present consumer, competitor and market condition data. Consistently evaluate analytics and reporting tools to ensure we are always using the best tools possible for our reporting needs. Configure and optimize analytics and social media listening tools. Onboard and train new employees on our campaign tracking tools. Document and prioritize requirements for our data and reporting needs. Standardize critical metrics, definitions and insights.
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree required