Content Producer for International Creative Writers
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Do you love solving complex challenges? Are you an inventive self-starter who takes pride in seeing ideas come to life on a global scale? As a Content Producer, you will support the International Creative Writers team in the planning, communication and delivery of international Siri dialogs and other international content-related matters. You will work closely with the Editorial team, Language Engineering teams and Translators to further the high-quality user experience of Siri in all international locales.
- 5+ years of project manager or producer experience for user-experience design/development projects.
- Excellent producer chops: planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change management, and risk management.
- Demonstrated experience with known and effective project management methods, and the ability and desire to adapt these to new styles of design.
- Demonstrated experience with cross-functional teams and software development life cycles.
- Knowledge of Apple products.
- Ability to manage numerous projects of different sizes and durations simultaneously.
- Exceptional verbal, expository, presentation, and documentation skills.
- Great understanding of different cultures and languages.
- Fast learner, with the ability to understand technical matters easily.
- Team-leading experience.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
Your responsibilities will include: - Monitor International Creative Writers' workload and manage their projects (set deadlines, follow up, etc.) - Coordinate dialog proposals and reviews for international locales that don't have writers' support. - Be point of contact for all communication about international content-related matters. - Manage international dialog review and other writers' meetings. - Send out tasks (e.g. Siri Guide named entities), collect, and consolidate feedback. - Work closely with engineering, translation, producers in the Editorial team and marketing to coordinate daily Siri dialog tasks, marketing requests and special events updates for international locales. - Coordinate other international content-related matters. - Identify process and tool improvements.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent education/experience.
- Desired (but not required) experience/skills:
- - Multiple languages strongly preferred; translation experience is a plus.
- - Knowledge and involvement with contemporary music and media culture strongly desired.
- - Advertising, product marketing/marketing communications experience is a plus.
- - Experience working with software engineering teams, practices, and tools desired.
- - Experience with user-centered design is a plus.
- - Demonstrated multi-disciplinary teamwork skills.