Technical Program Manager, Ad Platforms
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
At Apple, we work every day to create products that enrich people’s lives. Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Our technology and services power advertising in Apple News and Search Ads in App Store. Our platforms are highly-performant, deployed at scale, and setting new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy. Launched in 2016, Search Ads is an easy, efficient and fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search in the App Store, Search Ads is quickly becoming the app promotion platform of choice for iOS developers. Are you ready to join the team?
- 5+ years of experience, ideally in a Salesforce admin, sales operations, product/program management, consulting or business analyst role
- Previous experience as an enterprise Salesforce admin or power user of salesforce.com.
- Excellent communications, project management, and organizational skills
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships, establish rapport and manage large scale projects/enhancements from inception to completion.
- Familiarity with relational and non-relational distributed data environments, data storage and transfer principles, querying languages (SQL), and Front end user design.
- Solid understanding of digital advertising landscape and KPIs for web/mobile/apps. Familiarity with search engine marketing (SEM) and/or app-install marketing preferred
- Strong personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity and trust.
We are looking for a Salesforce Program Manager to join our Sales Operations team to support our growing Search Ads business. In this role, you will work to increase sales productivity within the Partner Development organization. You will do this by translating business and technical requirements into Salesforce system product changes. These enhancements will help us scale our sales processes, establish priorities and deliver technical solutions that will facilitate growth of Advertising Platforms and Apple. RESPONSIBILITIES - Driving process and productivity improvement initiatives and the creation of tools within Salesforce.com solution in the areas of CRM, business insights, book of business management - Gathering, prioritizing and refining business and technical requirements, translating them into functional solutions and authoring product requirements documents - Collaborating and building partnerships with cross functional teams (sales, engineering, analytics) - Owning end-to-end project management of Salesforce product roadmap including the resolution of conflicts with internal teams/deliverables - Communicating roadmap and strategic value proposition of initiatives to executive leadership - Producing training documentation and partnering with internal training team to propagate best practices and materials to broader global sales team
Education & Experience
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, software engineering or business administration. MBA or advanced graduate degree preferred