Deep Learning Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple's customers every single day. Here's your opportunity to be part of an engineering team that is creating next-generation input devices and sensors.
- 4+ years of experience in design, optimizing and implementation of complex machine learning algorithms on resource constrained platforms
- Strong C/C++ programming and software design skills, including debugging, performance analysis, and test design.Â
- Strong Python programming skills
- Experience with machine learning algorithms and frameworks, especially frameworks such as PyTorch and TensorFlow
- Solid understanding of neural network models such as CNNs
- Strong theoretical knowledge of fundamental DSP concepts such as Adaptive filtering, linear algebra and statistics
- Experience working with hardware accelerators and DSP engines
Apple is looking for a Deep learning software engineer to join a team of highly innovative scientists and engineers to design, optimize and implement novel deep learning and signal processing algorithms. In this role you will be responsible for design, implementation and optimization of core algorithms for next-generation sensors to take complex algorithms from proof of concept all the way to shipping in products that are used by millions of customers every day.
Education & Experience
MS/PhD in EE/CS/Math/Physics