Business Programs, Apple Music
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. iTunes revolutionized the way we consume music and entertainment; now, with Apple Music, our customers have instant access to more than 45 million songs, as well as personalized recommendations, inspiring playlists, direct artist access and Beats 1 radio. Truly all the music you love, all in one place.
- You are highly analytical, organized and able to prioritize
- You thrive in a context where there is accountability without control
- You are skilled at understanding and influencing senior leaders across functions
- You are a talented communicator, able to break through noise and provide clarity
- You deeply understand the dynamics of a subscription business
The Business Programs team is involved in the the day-to-day running of Apple Music, and is responsible for making Apple Music an increasingly efficient organization. The team provides operational and strategic support to the global Apple Music leadership team, with responsibilities including fiscal planning, budget and headcount management, strategy, M&A support, preparation for key presentations, and marketplace analysis. In this role, you will support the global Apple Music leadership team, with responsibilities including fiscal planning, budget and headcount management You are responsible for making Apple Music an increasingly efficient and transparent business You will be expected to influence and help others develop business and finance acumen You may have additional project-based responsibilities
Education & Experience
University Degree Masters in Business Administration or equivalent preferred
- Some travel in California may be required.
- Fluent English is required. Additional language is a plus.