Associate Media Specialist - Performance Digital
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. As part of the Services Digital Marketing team, the Associate Media Specialist will work with the performance digital media team to strategize, plan, measure and report on cross-channel digital marketing efforts inclusive of search, social and display/programmatic tactics. You will assist with the development of marketing strategies and tactics for driving both performance metrics (i.e. trials, subscriptions, orders, revenue etc.) and awareness metrics (i.e. engagement, reach, intent etc.). You will also work with the performance digital strategy managers to facilitate campaign briefing and delivery of creative/URL assets - help maintain pre-launch timelines.
- 2 to 4 years media planning and buying experience
- Exposure to and understanding of cross-digital channels (Search, Social, Display/Programmatic)
- Solid understanding of digital/mobile attribution
- Demonstrated ability to develop and cultivate media partner relationships
- Self-serve RTB platform experience a plus (i.e. Google AdWords, various social planning tools, programmatic DSPs (i.e. TTD/DV360 etc.))
- Prior agency media planning experience within entertainment/tech/digital services verticals a plus
- Familiarity with ad serving platforms a plus (i.e. DBM/Sizmek etc.)
- You have an interest in seeking out, understanding and evaluating emerging technologies, providing perspective for adoption where appropriate - You possess the ability to think critically, troubleshoot and solve problems independently - You have excellent organizational, project management and prioritization skills - You have a deep understanding of social media and digital marketing best practices and you seek to stay abreast of digital marketing developments and trends
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.