Technical Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking to hire a Technical Project Manager for our Services Digital Marketing team. This role is brand new and viewed as critical to the development of the marketing tech stack & tools for one of the fastest growing divisions within Apple.
- 7+ years in ad-tech and/or mar-tech software project management
- Experience with companies that develop marketing SaaS platforms for clients with digital products, marketplaces, and/or services
- Experience managing cross-functional projects between engineering, product marketing, business teams, and external partners
- Ability to hold teams and individuals responsible for quality and on-time delivery of work
- Ability to scope and prioritize efforts by balancing opportunity size and engineering lift
- Experience working on digital services or in mobile app industry a plus
- Clear and effective communication & presentation skills
- Willingness to travel frequently to headquarters in Cupertino
- Ad-tech and mar-tech landscape familiarity
- Knowledge of the digital media industry (advertising and marketing), with entertainment industry experience a bonus.
You will end-to-end project manage the development of tools, systems, platforms, and processes for the Digital Marketing team across all business lines and media types to enhance their efficiency, efficacy, and sophistication. Ongoing investigation, troubleshooting, and resolution of open issues will also be a part of your scope. You’ll be expected to amass a deep understanding of Apple’s explicit policies and philosophical ethos around user privacy, and will carry the responsibility of adhering to those standards as you innovate. As existing services evolve and new ones emerge, you’ll be accountable for the paid and organic digital marketing requirements and development roadmap to support and grow the businesses around the world. Such requirements include, but are not limited to: deep-linking, attribution, landing page experiences & optimization, 3rd party (vendor/agency/publishing platform) integrations, marketing tools, etc. You will come to know each line of business, its products, needs and opportunities and be able to find efficiency through new process and technology implementation.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.