Head of Social Media, Video Marketing
Culver City, California, United States
Apple Services is looking for a senior leader to manage our social media marketing strategy and teams within our video businesses. You are an extraordinary leader and manager with an expert knowledge of social media marketing tactics and platforms with significant experience in popular culture and brand marketing. You will manage a team of social marketing managers, planning campaigns for our Video products and services including iTunes, purchase, rental, TV App and our various partnerships. You are a seasoned story teller and creative visionary with a cutting edge understanding of internet, meme, zeitgeist content who can also demonstrate real ROI.
- 7+ years of social media and campaign management, publishing, writing and content creation required (brand or agency).
- Success with marketing global brands via social media, transforming creative ideas into successful campaigns across multiple brands and platforms with the ability to deliver results; engagement, growth, brand sentiment, credibility, innovation.
- Consistent record in maintaining agency relationships and campaign budgets.
- Working knowledge of social media analytics and publishing tools.
- Strong, senior relationships with social media platforms.
- Self-starter with a hands-on approach, a good sense of prioritization and the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Full understanding of the social ecosystem and how brands should participate in an authentic way.
- Fluent English; second language is a bonus.
The role is responsible for developing the holistic social media strategies for all of Apple’s Video businesses. - Developing technical, tactical and structural marketing strategies to meet business goals. - Building and managing the team that executes campaigns within the strategy. - Managing external and internal creative and executional agencies. - Maintaining voice and tone for individual lines of business through copy, content and creative across multiple platforms. - Developing and reporting against key KPIs and success metrics in order to drive the business. - Managing the social media marketing campaign and agency budgets. - Ensuring brand consistency in marketing, messaging, and creative by working with the various internal and external partners. - Providing training, guidance and best practices to the individual lines of business. - Monitoring competitor activity and ensuring brand safety. - Working with marketing teams across the business to educate and integrate social media with all marketing efforts. - Developing content marketing and distribution strategies with key partners. - Leading communication with international marketing leads on social marketing strategy and best practices. - Working with the central Apple Marketing and Communications teams to ensure alignment with company-wide best practices and policies.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.